Because each person's medical requirements are unique, billing and medical fees
vary according to the type, and extent, of services provided.
Billing and medical fees may include the following:
- Your initial visit.
- A review of your health history, an examination, diagnoses and treatment
- Video imaging.
- Photographs, which will be used to document specific problems, becoming a
part of the patients confidential medical record.
- Reviewing the surgical procedure(s).
- Scheduling of the surgical procedure(s).
- 3 to 6 months of post-op follow-up appointments,
- Supplies required during post-op follow-up appointments.
Approved Methods of Payment (for surgery/anesthesia):
- Master Card
- personal checks
- cashiers check